Another month has come to an end, finally getting close to summer, eh? Not really that excited for summer, but before anything else let’s track my favorites from the month of May.
To be honest, having a bullet journal to write shenanigans and stuff I liked for the past month is really a good thing. Also, I love writing and pens, so a bullet journal totally helps. Let’s start with:
WHAT I HAVE WATCHED
- Love Actually. Ever since I saw the teaser for the Red Nose Day’s Love Actually reunion, I got really curious and watched it. It’s really a great film and probably going to watch it again. And oh, I’ve seen the 2017 Love Actually if that’s what you call it and it’s really amazing. The actors were still the same and they’re all grown up and it’s really great!
- Miracles From Heaven. I seriously love these kind of movies – that one movie that would make me tear up. I actually bought a DVD copy of this film about last month, and haven’t opened it yet. I love how this movie revolves about faith in Christ and gaining faith in humans over again. It made me cry not once but a lot of times in different parts of the movie.
- 13 Reasons Why. I told myself that I’m not going to do a review about this series and this is not a review. I loved the series, yes. I’ve watched it for three days or four, because my sister insisted me to watch it. And yes, I cried again at the very last few episodes of the series. It reminded me of myself back in high school and being bullied. But hey, here I am writing this post and happy about everything in my life. Because I didn’t let those bullies take me down and I have my Lord by my side. So to those people who have problems, talk it out to someone who you can trust ~ there are tons of people who care for you.
WHAT I HAVE LISTENED TO
There are seriously a ton of music that I have listened to after I have subscribed myself to the Apple Music for a 3-month free trial. I honestly loved it! So here are few of the tunes I’ve been listening to:
- I’m the One by DJ Khaled ft. Quavo, Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
- Thank God for Something by Hawk Nelson
- Live like You’re Loved by Hawk Nelson
- Fresh Eyes by Andy Grammer
- Let’s Get Married by Jagged Edge
- Mama by Jonas Blue ft. William Singe
- Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara
And of course, my two favorite artist for the month of May…. Niall Horan and Harry Styles.
I’ve been given new task every now and then, and helps me grow and be less shy than before. I’ve been doing new things that I still can’t believe that I’m doing them ~ happy things to be honest, I’ve got to learn new stuffs every single day. Not inline with the course I graduated with but at least I can say that I am happy with the work I have.
I was about to write something for March and April favorites but I got a little time on my hands to actually write down the items I got, so here are some from those past months.
I haven’t actually showed you guys the lens I got for my birthday (which is last March) so here it is, my Nikon 35mm aka my first prime lens. Most of the photos that will appear on the blog will probably used with this lens. I’m practicing and getting use to the lens plus a manual setting and editing it in Lightroom. And I’ve took few portraits using this lens but guess what I didn’t love the photos I took so I’ll try to take more and get some more practice.
I purchased a new tripod since my first tripod sucks and it doesn’t do much with my SLR, so I tried purchasing this Joby Gorilla pod and it does hold up the SLR like what I’ve wanted to. I do have the longer tripod but I don’t use it that much, and this gorilla pod is so much handy especially when we go places and decide to take a bunch of photos. Also I tried it with my action camera and it does look good as well.
Those are two items for my month of March which is long overdue to post. Hah. Going back to my May favorites, on the first or second week of the month I decided to give Bullet Journal another try. And this time, I’ve searched over Pinterest and Instagram for some ideas. But then I decided to do it my own way ~
I’ve come to realize that I have a few pens and I love to write/doodle, why not make this a habit and try Bullet Journal again. And like what I’ve mentioned, the spreads are mostly on my own, my weekly and daily spreads consists of my work tasks and my time log (just so I could keep track of what I do at work). It’s a bit helpful and it helps me de-stress after a long day.
I’m reading this notebook I have beside me and the next few items are just about the tools I use for the Bullet Journal, so I might have to leave it for another post, who knows :p
So there are some of my favorites for the month of May. I’ll probably write one next month, who knows. And hopefully to draft more posts since I’m still off tomorrow which is Monday and Memorial Day!