Featured Image from: Pexels
I admit, I always miss hearing Sunday masses. The last time we heard mass was probably last January, few days before our interview (which I might post in few weeks or so). But I always talk to him like literally every night before I go to sleep. And every day I wake up I try to read what’s on my daily verse.
And He knows about my relationships – everything about them. Including all the tears and laughter, including those pain I feel – He knows all about it.
I got my first tattoo few months after my first relationship ended. I know right? That’s the first time I knew God is always with me. I remember praying every night and asking Him all the signs I needed, because I was still hoping that for the third time, my first boyfriend will take me back for the third and last time. But God, answered my prayer and I guess He didn’t want me to wait that long for someone who already gave up on me, anyways. Thus,
right there and then, He gave me the sign I asked and gave me enough strength to surpass that breakup. It took me months til I get over someone I loved so dearly, planned of marrying and also the same man who just gave up on me because distance is hard. From there, I started talking to God more often. Asking for His everyday guidance and to give me enough strength to carry on throughout the day.
I have few Bible verses that definitely helps or helped me gain enough strength and helped me realize that God is the greatest and He won’t leave me:
- “For I have plans for you”, declares the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
- “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it’s not easily angered. It keeps no records of wrongs.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid.” – Joshua 1:9
- “But you belong to God, my dear children. ” 1 John 4:4
- “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” – Acts 2:21
- “and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” -Matthew 28:20